Sunday, September 18, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

We have a couple more hours in the states, then its off to Madrid!! I'm so excited, I don't think either of us slept a lot last night. (Which should make sleeping on the plane a breeze)

Alright, so theoretically... most of our hostels have wi-fi. So I will be updating as much as possible. I also have our FB page set up to auto-post from this blog. If you always want to keep up with our posts you should sign up by email on the left of the page.

I cannot believe this is happening! 5 years of dreaming, and 2 years of planning...and here we are. AND I'm feeling MUCH better!!! Hurray!!! I was going to be so pissed if I was still sick when we left.

First stop...Amsterdam. (Silly layover) THEN Madrid!!!!!

Safe Travels,
- Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment